RECIPE - MAINS
Fish in Spiced Yoghurt Curry
Fish in a fragrant spiced yoghurt curry, best served with rice and a side salad. The recipe has been adapted from Strands of my Life, but we have used lactose-free yoghurt instead of greek yoghurt.
- White Fish Fillets - 500g
- Lactose-free Yoghurt - 600ml
- Olive Oil - 4 tbsp
- Garlic Infused Oil - 1 tsp
- Cardamon Pods - 4
- Cumin Seeds - 2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Spring Onion, green part only, chopped up - 2
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin - 1 tsp
- Ground Coriander - 1 tsp
- Turmeric - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli, chopped up - 1
1. Heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Heat the oils in a frying pan.
3. Add all the ingredients except the fish and yoghurt and cook them to develop the flavours.
4. Add the yoghurt slowly and heat.
5. Place the fish in an oiled heatproof dish and pour the sauce over the top.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on how thick the fillets are.
7. Serve hot with rice and a salad.